- Hear it in a love song by Tracy Garvis Graves Now live !! – “Love does not always wait until you are ready. Thirty-five-year-old Leila Hilding and recently divorced. Struggling to break free from the past – her glory days as a lead singer in a band and ten years of marriage to a man who never put her in first place – Leila’s independence just feels a lot like loneliness. Josh, the single father whose daughter attends the elementary school where Leila teaches music. Recently separated, he is still processing the end of his twenty-year marriage to his high school sweetheart. He talks to Leila every morning at school and finds himself thinking about her more and more. “Cautious and confused about dating in a world that prefers apps over an organic encounter, Leila and Josh decide to be friends with the potential for something more. Sounds logical and too simple – but when two people are on the rebound, is it heartbreak or happiness that is a love song away?”
- Just One Chance by Carly Phillips Now live !! – “As a former Marine, Xander Kingston’s writing keeps him sane. A grant? His thrillers have made him one of the most coveted screenwriters in Hollywood – and also introduced him to a young star who broke his heart. With his close-knit family in New York, Cassander returned home and found peace. In his retreat in the Hamptons. Now a-lister, she’s as beautiful as he remembers. And equally dangerous to his heart. Sasha learned from watching her mother never sacrifice her dreams for anyone – only to find out how empty life can be without the man she loved. Of Xander, she needs his insight to play the role, but secretly hoping for a second chance. “
- My sister’s flirtatious boyfriend by Piper Raine Now live !! – “I broke the cardinal rule and slept with my sister’s best friend. True, I just found out I’m now a single father to a three-year-old and powerless little girl. It should also be noted that there has been sexual tension between us for years. “That’s if we were telling people, what we are not. We agree to keep our affair a secret, especially since none of us are in a relationship. You probably already understood that, but things did not go as planned.”
- More Than Hate You By Sheila Black Now live !! – “I’m Sebastian Shaw – CFO, pragmatist and money maker. I’ve run love the wrong way in the past, but when it comes to business, I’m a pure shark, capable of reducing any threat to my success … other than Sloan O’Neill. We compete for the same big client, so I do what every self-respecting groom does to get the top: to spy on the ball-making piece. She may be disturbingly smart and smart, but I have skills. My brave roadblock has no chance. Until I realize I’m falling for her. Suddenly, everything, from my goals to my morals, is cloudy. Stay loyal to my best friend and boss to win this critical customer at all costs … or give my heart another chance? But the more I spend time with my redheaded rival, the more I realize that she is not only ambitious but kind, vulnerable … and perfect … “
- Dark Tarot by Christine Fahn Now live !! – “Sandro Bredardi continues to exist only to protect his people. Ancient Carpathian, all his long life was devoted to honor above all. He knows his time has passed, especially since he could not find his life partner – the anchor that will keep him sane in a world he no longer understands. But just when he Really begins to give up hope, a voice comes to him at night and his world explodes into color. Adelsia enters Sando’s brain smoothly, as if she were a part of it forever. “The true course of Sando’s journey remains unclear, with danger awaiting at every step. She can not see everything the future holds, but she knows it is a journey they will go through together.”
- The Rhythm Method by Kylie Scott (Stage Dive Novel) now live !! – It all started in Vegas … After a wild and tumultuous start to their relationship, Evelyn Thomas and her rock star husband David Paris have been happily married for years. Nothing needs to change, their life together is perfect. Which means that a change in the form of an unexpected pregnancy may shock the situation a bit. But could it be for the better?
Summary of weekly new editions
What kind of books are you looking for?
Tell me if there are more books you like right now !!
Let’s stay connected
To receive these lists sent to you weekly, sign up by email.