Happy Friday friends. I hope you have something to look forward to this weekend, and that this collection of interesting readings and tempting findings will help put you on this weekend.
My favorite finds from around the web:
- Why we need ‘goosebumps’ more than ever. “Reading them is like watching a magician who has seen his assistant for two, sure knowing that Stein, the magician should be trusted. No matter how bad things may seem in the middle of an act, you feel confident that everything will be resolved in an orderly manner to the end.”
- Ghost writing. “When you were taught that you helped greatness, how do you believe you can be great yourself?”
- How long can we play? “The decision to push can be easy. The hard part is deciding how much you are willing to sacrifice to do so.”
Do not miss these posts:
- November 4: How to Write a Book Review: Why is it so hard to talk about books we like (or don’t)? This session is packed with practical tips and an easy formula for creating book reviews, whether you want to summarize your reading experience for your cutie, document your thoughts in your private book diary, or publicly share on Instagram, Goodreads or other public review sites. (This is a Modern Mrs Darcy Book Club event. Events are available as reruns for members who are unable to attend a live broadcast.)
- November 30: Live Chat with Writer Amy Joe Burns: It’s time for a discussion at Mrs. Darcy’s Modern Book Club Shiner With writer Amy Joe Burns! (Events are available as reruns for members who are unable to attend a live broadcast.)
You can find more upcoming events here.
have a nice weekend!
More posts you might enjoy